• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House Bill H.R 8

And I wouldn't put it past them to randomly take over the accounts of well known and respected members and set up trap deals under their name.
Feds still drug test right?

Id make the procuring party smoke a joint or do a line in front of me before completing transaction lol

D00FED55-0377-4106-B4C2-921EE1A17390.png

Feds still drug test right?

Id make the procuring party smoke a joint or do a line in front of me before completing transaction lol

Smoking dope and snorting coke is only illegal for the common people, Law Enforcement and Government employees are exempt. lol

Schools test the Students for illegal drug use, but don't test the Teachers?:doh:

How exactly would they intend on enforcing such a thing?

Of course they couldn't enforce it. It would be widely ignored just like it is in most states that have this on the books.

As soon as a big crime came up using a gun that hadn't been transferred under the new law, they would say 'see... we need registration to make this work'.

That's the end game of course... Making innocent people into felons for giving their niece a 22 for her birthday is just a bonus.

Of course they couldn't enforce it. It would be widely ignored just like it is in most states that have this on the books.

I can tell you for a fact that the background checks for privates transfers is Not ignored. This went into effect while I was in Colorado and literally no one would do a private sale without doing the paperwork at a FFL. The fear of getting caught up in some sort of "sting" operation or what ever was enough.
We had a site just like this one and not once was I able to do a private purchase without going to a FFL.

Of course criminals will continue as normal.

When I lived in Chicago I had to fill out a form that was mailed into the State Police Barracks every time I transferred a gun to or from a private individual.

This bill is being introduced in the House of Representatives. It would require firearm registration and ban all private sales of firearms. If this is of concern to you, please contact your House representative and urge him/her to oppose this bill. I have already done so.

I can see most of the BOS and peeking crowd supporting such a law, you know, due diligence, the extra layers of protection, and keeping firearms out of the hands of criminals.

I'll more than likely become a criminal.

Back
Top Bottom