• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House to house searches

Yeah, because they're going to take your word for it and stop investigating you because you decide to "help" them with the search and they're going to allow that... :tsk:

I don't care if I hurt their feelings or not. No probable cause, no warrant--No Search.

Rights can be suspended in this country. The Constitution even specifically mentions some of those cases. Additionally, the existence of rights does not mandate that those rights be exercised at all times. Sometimes it is better to be silent even though you have the right to speak, and sometimes it is better to allow a search even though you have the right to refuse it.

Those violations were illegal.
Well buddy you can CRY all ya want to about Legalities. But Martial Law, The Patriot Act and The National Defense Authorization Act, all Impact Your so Called Rights, and how they ARE SUSPENDED. Plain and Simple Comply or Die at the Time, someone else may fight for your Rights after the Fact. Mostly all they will do is Bury you and Apologise. The News and YouTube is full of people that were Mistakinly Shot and Killed by Police at the WRONG house. Oops we're sorry your Dead. Or they cover their Tracks with fabricated evidience, and excuses why they Killed you for Not Complying.

But You Sir are WRONG. Your Rights CAN BE SUSPENDED/ Violated/ Infringed for quite a Number of Reasons. Read Up.

Last edited:
Well buddy you can CRY all ya want to about Legalities. But Martial Law, The Patriot Act and The National Defense Authorization Act, all Impact Your so Called Rights, and how they ARE SUSPENDED. Plain and Simple Comply or Die at the Time, someone else may fight for your Rights after the Fact. Mostly all they will do is Bury you and Apologise. The News and YouTube is full of people that were Mistakinly Shot and Killed by Police at the WRONG house. Oops we're sorry your Dead. Or they cover their Tracks with fabricated evidience, and excuses why they Killed you for Not Complying.

But You Sir are WRONG. Your Rights CAN BE SUSPENDED for quite a Number of Reasons. Read Up.

Sure, but that's no reason to abandon the rights that help protect you from injustice. Should we all just swallow poison to avoid being victims of a fatal car crash?

And you have the right to do so. I just hope no one ever has to die because of your choice to exercise that right in all circumstances without consideration of the potential consequences.

So do I. And I hope no one dies, or is wrongly imprisoned because they consented to an illegal search.

Back
Top Bottom