• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How about a rule - 1 classified per category per day

Would you support the 1 classified ad per category per day rule?

• Yes

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 87 90.6%

• Total voters
how about some get off their ass and mail stuff.

What's up with people $20 magazines but they won't mail.

Do they even think how far I will drive for a $20 item. No wonder the crap stays listed for months.

You don't even have to go the the PO. You can print the postage on line.

Here is a really good proposal for a new rule.

People who who feel the need to b(i)tch about needless things get a hat.

Examples:
“Glock Prices”
“Number of listings per person”
“why didn’t I get a reply to a PM”
Etc.

If you don’t like the rules, format, people, items listed? GTFO.

What would you guys think about a rule to only allow 1 posting per category in the classified section each day? Maybe force the people with an entire collection for sale to list them in 1 post rather than 35 in each category ? I'm currently dealing with it by putting those people on ignore, but I thought it might be a nice idea.

Also, how about getting rid of the auto-relist feature. Make people put a little more effort into relisting the same item every week for 3 years. Just a thought.
I got banned for a couple days when I listed a couple of fuel caps for Boeing 767 aircraft because I mentioned another broken item for sale here.

At the time I suggested that for sale items would only be allowed down the what's new hit parade one time only. It would still be here in the classified if you browsed, or searched it.

I prefer to deal with the folks here, as opposed to craigslist, but you are absolutely right. There is entirely too much tchotchke being advertised/attempted to be sold here. I mean if you have a pawn shop and want to sell todays take online. Do it on craigslist. I'll be happy to add another person to my ignore list.

The reality is that 'ignore' might mean missing something I would very much like to have. Which is why I suggested that for sale items would only be allowed down the what's new hit parade one time only.

Dumb.JPG

Back
Top Bottom