• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How bout a "non gun friendly business" place

Your property, you do what you want. Doesn't mean I agree with it but as long as they aren't breaking a law they can do whatever they want.

Well as a former employee of publix I'm pretty sure that they lease that building from a seprate party, but if they do own it wouldn't the company as a whole have to make the decision not just the store manager since he/she don't own that store. I carry into my local publix without any problems. Sometimes even open carry.

open carry in my publix all the time now... lots of looks but no issues yet (crosses fingers).

most the time I am in slacks and a button up dress shirt.. pretty detective looking actually. maybe thats why I do not have problems. meh

I do think a separate forum with Antigun establishments would be great.

well I conceal carry everywhere its legal and have never been asked to leave or bothered in any way ....................... because they dont know Im carrying and they wont because they are unaware just like pretty much every other citisen ;)

I open carry in Publix all the time, I have never had a word said to me by any employee's, now other customers.........

x2 you can carry in Publix. I always have. Even when I am off duty. As an LEO I am glad to see so many still sticking to their 2nd amendment right. Screw these companies that "ban" you from their establishment. They are losing the money. Besides if I am ever in need I would hope one of these citizens carrying will help and vice versa!

Back
Top Bottom