• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How dumb is Johnny Football?

Stannicus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
Do I need to elaborate any further guys? I mean seriously this kid had the nation at his feet and what did he do.........punted the ish out of it! If he is ruled inelidgable it would be the biggest buzzkill of the last 10 years. I'm a Bama fan but as a fan of football period the SEC needs his level of competition to add to the pedigree!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

looks about like any college kid, showing off drinking and doing dumb stuff.

But alas, sports stars are even more brazen since they are protected from punishment off the field.

Hey I agree! But by doing this you're saying to hell with the NFL and the NCAA because athletes are being help accountable more so now than ever before.

I hate the NFL, NBA, and MLB. let em all do steroids, coked up, whatever. I've been done with pro sports for a while. tired of the complaining about $. just pay the college kids and be done with pro sports

There is no excuse for doing stupid things. He has got to know he is not "just like any other college kid". He can't expect that his actions will go unnoticed. The most serious issue for him now is taking payment for his autograph on sports merchandize, now being investigated by the NCAA.

Back
Top Bottom