• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How dumb is Johnny Football?

I blame it all on the media. Hell, you know Terry Bradshaw and Troy Aikman probably did the same crap when they were in college...they just did not have the dam media following them around all the time.

Didn't really pay attention to him until later in the game and he already had that 'amazed look' in his eye. The best example I can think of is him doing the "Top 10 list" on Letterman. You could just see it in his face... "in over his head". Hope he gut checks himself. But that's a lot to deal with at a very young age.

The worse thing is they decided to give the Heisman to this un-tested un-tried Freshman. It took decades before a Sophomore got it because so much could happen in 2 years. Now this just shows the folly of giving it to a freshman who has not been on the scene long enough for you to know he will represent you well.

let him ruin his career. he got his 15 mins and he'll be gone b4 we know it.

on the other side of the coin

the ncaa is a joke. they get to make money off these kids and then they get to decide if these kids lives are worth destroying

I'm just glad that all this "social media" wasn't around when I was young, dumb, and stupid. Geez, I shudder every time I think about the stupid things I did.

Back
Top Bottom