• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

20221213_163552.jpg

Nothin like US Army hand cannons

Just a hunch but with the quality currently available if you want one GET IT NOW. I've never seen rifles this bad sold. Still a few jewels to be found with original barrels, low wear, Lockbar sights and single slot gas plugs but many with CMP replacement stocks.
Yeah… I got a SA 1954 with original barrel right now that I’m happy with. Trying to one day come by a great deal on a SVT-40 that’s my holy grail gun at the moment.

I am LUCKY that I snagged one back when they were reasonable. $1,000 off ODT back in 2015.

I completely agree with you. If you really want one and think they're too expensive now, they're not going to get any cheaper so you might as well get it. I still might buy an SVT for $2500, but at $3k+ anymore, I've got other things I'd rather have.

I waited too long for my grail gun - an M1941 Johnson. I remember when I was younger and they were expensive then at $1500 or so. I'd still spend $3500-4k for one today, but they've gotten insane at $5k+. Hell, a guy posted a sporterized version here the other day for $8k. I've officially waited too long to get one. It's not that I can't afford it, I just can't in good conscience spend that kind of money for something that doesn't have a modern application for me.

I am looking for a mint-all matching Swedish Mauser M96 + cash for my DMR setup here if anyone interested in. Preferably 1915 or newer.Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom