• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How long should you wait on someone?

I drove 30 miles north to Ludiwici to do a deal about 3 months ago and got stood up. That was after maybe a dozen PMs confirming time and place. I PMed again while waiting as well as calling and texting. Then before I left I sent a pic of the Flash Foods where we were supposed to meet just to prove I was there. I didn't neg the guy until maybe 3 days later. But I never heard from him again and aint seen him on here since. Good riddance.

We didn't exchange phone numbers. Probably should have but I felt like our pms were to the point on when where and what time. Not gonna leave neg feedback. Gonna give him a few days to contact me and see what went wrong. Just wanted to cover my butt so I didn't get negative feedback for leaving. I already have one unjustified negative feedback. Don't want another one

We didn't exchange phone numbers. Probably should have but I felt like our pms were to the point on when where and what time. Not gonna leave neg feedback. Gonna give him a few days to contact me and see what went wrong. Just wanted to cover my butt so I didn't get negative feedback for leaving. I already have one unjustified negative feedback. Don't want another one

I would say that if you didn't exchange phone numbers, then you are just as guilty.

I really don't know how folks get unjustified FB, unless they don't have the Mods investigate.
I had several PMs with a member. We decided that we would meet at exit ##, Sat. AM and I would call him before I left for the meet, since I was doing most of the driving.
I tried to call him several times, starting at about 7:30 am, with no answer. I sent another PM, with no reply, but I noticed that he had marked his thread SPM.

I asked a Mod to check into it before I left Neg FB. The Mod said that since nobody drove anywhere and a specific time and place wasn't documented, that a Neg wouldn't stand.

Back
Top Bottom