• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to avoid individuals with multiple accounts

First charge to have access to ODT then --> Require your avatar to be a picture of you holding up an account sign up number that would be emailed to you (kind of like in inmate #) when you make the account. Also, have your billing and shipping addresses saved to compare to newly opened accounts to weed out the doubles. Basically ruin ODT...

This is a FREE forum and multi accounts are part of life. It sucks that people have little to no character but thats how life goes sometimes.

As far as IP addresses go. I have 4 computers in my house....that = 4 accounts if I wanted. You can also hide your routers IP to get around that as well.

But you are a hermit who lives alone and has nothing better to do.:fencing:

First charge to have access to ODT then --> Require your avatar to be a picture of you holding up an account sign up number that would be emailed to you (kind of like in inmate #) when you make the account. Also, have your billing and shipping addresses saved to compare to newly opened accounts to weed out the doubles. Basically ruin ODT...This is a FREE forum and multi accounts are part of life. It sucks that people have little to no character but thats how life goes sometimes.As far as IP addresses go. I have 4 computers in my house....that = 4 accounts if I wanted. You can also hide your routers IP to get around that as well.
All four of your computers have the same public ip that actually belongs to your router unless you are paying extra for a block of public ip addresses which is not common for residential customers.

Last edited:
:thumb: okuma Steve always likes to get everybody's feedback. Im sure he will read this. He might agree that banning members who have multiple accounts might be a good idea or might be a bad one. Im sure he will chime in soon.

How do we know that you aren't OS??? :spy: :tinfoil3:

:laugh:

This all makes me wonder if the rash of no shows is people with multiple accounts screwing with people as a protest to high prices.

Back
Top Bottom