How to sell a SBR?

Depending on the day, temperature, moon cycle, barometric pressure, and most importantly which ATF person you talk to, you will get different answers. IF it were me, I would write a letter with delivery confirmation, then staple the confirmation to a copy of what you sent and keep that filed away. The ATF is very bad at record keeping sometimes, and I would want proof that I requested it be removed from the registry.

Depending on the day, temperature, moon cycle, barometric pressure, and most importantly which ATF person you talk to, you will get different answers. IF it were me, I would write a letter with delivery confirmation, then staple the confirmation to a copy of what you sent and keep that filed away. The ATF is very bad at record keeping sometimes, and I would want proof that I requested it be removed from the registry.
What do you do if you built it and your name is engraved in the side of it? and like inventions send a letter to yourself and when you get it leave it sealed,if the time arises that you need proof you un seal it in front of several witnesses.

Without a DOUBT that is the absolute best thing you can do - and basically keep that paperwork forever.

Rob

Depending on the day, temperature, moon cycle, .......... write a letter with delivery confirmation, then staple the confirmation to a copy of what you sent and keep that filed away. The ATF is very bad at record keeping sometimes, and I would want proof that I requested it be removed from the registry.

Back
Top Bottom