• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How well do the HK'S really shoot?

cea6679

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
I have always heard alot of people saying how well they shoot, I have not shot one myself but I am curious. As far as shooting them, what would be in closest relations to the way they shoot as far as a type of gun. I am thinking about getting one but I want to do some research first to see if this may be something I will be happy with. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Charles Adams

The USP .45 Tactical I once owned. I could shoot a hole in the target and the put the empty shell casing in the hole and send it back out to 15 yards and shoot the brass out of the hole. So pretty darn accurate.

Only complaint would be the trigger is to light for nomex gloves.

Well I've taken my P7M8 and printed a group in the four to five inch range, eight rounds, at 50 meters with 124gr American Eagle just leaning over the bench and doing semi rapid fire, would be interested in what it would do with ammo it really liked and taking my time proper. I have a friend who has taken my USP Expert and placed ten rounds in a quarter at 20 meters off hand with 165gr defensive loads.

VERY mild recoiling. The USP platform is the ONLY platform that makes the 40S&W fun to shoot for me.
(No I'm not weak, the 40 is just too snappy for quick follow ups for me)

VERY mild recoiling. The USP platform is the ONLY platform that makes the 40S&W fun to shoot for me.
(No I'm not weak, the 40 is just too snappy for quick follow ups for me)

Its one of the few platforms that was designed around the .40S&W, that helps matters quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom