• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HR-5087 BILL

With all due respect to the OP for his time on this initial post, there is an error on the page in the Congressional Record (p. H1266) with respect to the authorizing Article and Section of the US Constitution. The proper way to cite the US Constitution is Article, then Section. In this case, the two numbers have been reversed. I checked the same section on a few bills preceeding 5087 and a few bills following it. This bill is the only one with a non-standard cite of the correct Article and Section: Article 1, Section 8. Who knows whether that was intentional or accidental on the part of the democratic sponsor, the Congressional Record or at some other point. That error should not raise this bill to being a part of any great complicated plan on the Dems' part to subvert our Second Amendment rights.

It is clear that their intent is to disarm America and the upswelling of support around the Parkland incident is concerning. I doubt that this bill or one substantially like it, could pass the Congress and be signed into law at this time. Will they stop? No, and we should all remain vigilant.

See i think they did this on purpose to create Article 8

Back
Top Bottom