• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Hunter" Calling For Gun Control

Writes for Ecology Project International. Looks like a serious tree-hugger org. Can't imagine most members EAT meat, much less hunt it (except, you know,).

I marvel that the common men are so soon removed from our forefathers that called you into freedom with the supreme law of the constitution of the United States of America unto another LAW: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Enalible rights granted by GOD which was given to our forefathers.

But though we, or a Judge from the supreme court, proclaim any other Law unto you than that which we have been given in the constitution for you, let him be accused of treason.

As the founding fathers of this great country said before, so say I now again, if any law to come in conflict would be nell and void of law. it would bare no power to enforce, it would bare no obligation to obey, it would purport to settle as if it had never existed, for the unconstitutionality would date from the enactment of such a law, not from the date so branded in an open court of law, no court are bound to uphold it, and no citizens are bond to obey it it operates as a near nullity or a fiction of law” practice any other law unto you than that ye have received, let him be accused of treason!

For do I now persuade the common men, or the government?

But I certify you, brethren, that the Constitution which i teach is for the common man but is not after man.

For we neither received it of man, neither were we taught it, but by the GOD given right of freedom

I marvel that the common men are so soon removed from our forefathers that called you into freedom with the supreme law of the constitution of the United States of America unto another LAW: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Enalible rights granted by GOD which was given to our forefathers.

But though we, or a Judge from the supreme court, proclaim any other Law unto you than that which we have been given in the constitution for you, let him be accused of treason.

As the founding fathers of this great country said before, so say I now again, if any law to come in conflict would be nell and void of law. it would bare no power to enforce, it would bare no obligation to obey, it would purport to settle as if it had never existed, for the unconstitutionality would date from the enactment of such a law, not from the date so branded in an open court of law, no court are bound to uphold it, and no citizens are bond to obey it it operates as a near nullity or a fiction of law” practice any other law unto you than that ye have received, let him be accused of treason!

For do I now persuade the common men, or the government?

But I certify you, brethren, that the Constitution which i teach is for the common man but is not after man.

For we neither received it of man, neither were we taught it, but by the GOD given right of freedom
Galatian constitutional plagerism ...:boom::brick::plane:

The oath of office,

too, imposed by the Legislature, is completely demonstrative of the legislative opinion on this subject. It is in these words:

"I do solemnly swear that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich; and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent on me as according to the best of my abilities and understanding, agreeably to the Constitution and laws of the United States."

Why does a judge swear to discharge his duties agreeably to the Constitution of the United States if that Constitution forms no rule for his government? if it is closed upon him and cannot be inspected by him?

If such be the real state of things, this is worse than solemn mockery. To prescribe or to take this oath becomes equally a crime.

It is also not entirely unworthy of observation that, in declaring what shall be the supreme law of the land, the Constitution itself is first mentioned, and not the laws of the United States generally, but those only which shall be made in pursuance of the Constitution, have that rank.

Thus, the particular phraseology of the Constitution of the United States confirms and strengthens the principle, supposed to be essential to all written Constitutions, that a law repugnant to the Constitution is void, and that courts, as well as other departments, are bound by that instrument.

The rule must be discharged.”

anything in conflict with the constitution is null and void! ARTICLE 6 Paragraph 2 The supremacy clause & its already been established by the supreme court in Marberry VS. Maddison in 1803 volume 5 US page 137 By honorable judge john marshal chief justice supreme court! you can sue these cop’s & politicians for $10,000 for every right they brake!

A necessary & properly armed militia can come to gather and decide to tell these politician’s that by breaking down our constitution your giving aid and comfort to the enemy of our country which is breaking the law title 18 of United states code section 2381 which say’s

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death being hung by the neck at noon & shall remain there until dusk , or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. EVEN THE ARMS ACT, THE BRADY BILL AND ANY NEW LAWS ARE NULL & VOID!. NOW WHAT PART OF SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND!

The problem we have with our legal/judicial system is that these people are not being held accountable by their peers.
It has grow more and more corrupt over the decades/centuries.
This goes for all levels of the government.
Law Enforcement is a fine example. Corruption runs deep and accountability is almost nonexistent.

Until people in high ranking positions and those with authority are held accountable to the highest degree by their peers, it'll only get worse.

Judges, lawyers, politicians, doctors, and law enforcement, are all corrupt to some degree, and rarely held accountable.

The problem we have with our legal/judicial system is that these people are not being held accountable by their peers.
It has grow more and more corrupt over the decades/centuries.
This goes for all levels of the government.
Law Enforcement is a fine example. Corruption runs deep and accountability is almost nonexistent.

Until people in high ranking positions and those with authority are held accountable to the highest degree by their peers, it'll only get worse.

Judges, lawyers, politicians, doctors, and law enforcement, are all corrupt to some degree, and rarely held accountable.
AMEN It is time to get back to hanging traitors!

Back
Top Bottom