• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunter Town Arms making some changes

All I know is if someone would get a guardian 9, Isis 2 9mm, or a custom 9mm can in the same price range in stock, I would buy it. Heck, maybe even an Isis 2 45. Have money, want to buy, nothing in stock. :(

perty aint it?

i38.photobucket.com_albums_e103_abailey362_photobucket_8909_1386736080079.jpg

I have an idea for a real custom can, but I need a custom barrel built too. 16" 300blk barrel with pistol length gas. Thread on 30 cal can with interrupted threads that reflexes back over the barrel to the gas block and only adds 4" to the overall length. And it must fit under a Nordic tube.

I'm planning on building a bolt gun on a chassis system that uses an AR float tube and the barrel centered in it so I can swap the can back and forth between the bolt gun and the AR.
only adds 5 inches. Shines on subs but rated up to 300 win mag
https://thunderbeastarms.com/products/30pss

Says the guy looking at a Spectre II? This is pretty much stepping into Spectre II territory or advancing it with titanium, just without the big name behind it.

You don't even know what my "meh" was about. Also don't worry about what I'm looking at Johnny Cochran. Also I would not call it stepping into spectre 2 territory.

You don't even know what my "meh" was about. Also don't worry about what I'm looking at Johnny Cochran. Also I would not call it stepping into spectre 2 territory.

I withhold final judgement on the HTA till I see it get tested or have some real reviews, but it has the enclosed baffles, Al/SS/Ti baffles, and user serviceability. Unless it flunks the sound test what does a Spectre II have that this doesn't?

Back
Top Bottom