• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunter Town Arms making some changes

What's wrong with their other cans? I have one pending right now, so I really hate to hear that
The Kestrel 7.62 I have doesnt suppress worth a s*** and sends a fireball out of the end of the can that make NASA smile, I sent it back to HTA, and told it was with their specs. Hell, I took it to a carbine class and half the people their thought it was a fake can, due to the noise and flash.

Their Guardian 22 I have, keyholes the 3 different ammo Ive shot through it on my 15/22. Federal Match, CCI Standard, and Blazer. But it suppresses, well just worthless shooting anything out past 10 yards.

That being said I bought it from Jake and he did everything in his power to make it right, which he did and then some. Lifelong customer here.

That being said, I hear the Kestrel 5.56 actually does what its suppose, but I know my 7.62 isnt isolated, as I met another guy who said he's having the same issue.

Last edited:
The Kestrel 7.62 I have doesnt suppress worth a s*** and sends a fireball out of the end of the can that make NASA smile, I sent it back to HTA, and told it was with their specs. Hell, I took it to a carbine class and half the people their thought it was a fake can, due to the noise and flash.

Their Guardian 22 I have, keyholes the 3 different ammo Ive shot through it on my 15/22. Federal Match, CCI Standard, and Blazer. But it suppresses, well just worthless shooting anything out past 10 yards.

That being said I bought it from Jake and he did everything in his power to make it right, which he did and then some. Lifelong customer here.

That being said, I hear the Kestrel 5.56 actually does what its suppose, but I know my 7.62 isnt isolated, as I met another guy who said he's having the same issue.
Hope my k308 and guardian 9 pending turn out as good as my k556 did.My K556 is really good for the $$ I've heard that ak's aren't the easiest to supress.

Was it the ak can or their actual 7.62 can. Their ak can is complete garbage with a freaken bore of .400

Back
Top Bottom