• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting App's

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Thought this may be a neat way to share some technology with others in hopes of making us all better hunters. So, the question is...what apps do you use to help you with your hunting activities, what service do they provide and would you recommend them to others? Mine are listed below.

~Scoutlook - I have the locations of all my stands saved in this app. It tells you wind conditions at each stand, projected weather forecast, moon phase, best feeding times, has a place where you can write a log for each stand, etc. I do not use this part of it, but I believe you can share stand info with others that use the same app and that could be cool if a few folks on a club wanted to share info. I find it very useful and would recommend it to others.

~HuntPro - Use this for moon phases and feeding times. Used it before I got Scoutlook and I believe Scoutlook gives me everything I used to use HuntPro for and I could prob stop using it now, but I like how it has feeding times for future dates all listed out. There are a few other things it offers, like calls for different game, but I haven't found it beneficial for me. If you like hunting the moon and want to see best feeding times by day all in a list, you might like this.

~Deer Scouter - This app has a map and is set up so you can quickly record sign that you see (scrapes and rubs for example) it keeps the data for years so you can go back and pattern deer over time. I like tracking these kind of things and patterning deer so this is pretty cool to me. I like that it retains data for a long period of time, and not just a few days like I have seen some other. I have found it useful and would recommend it if you are into this kinda thing.

HuntStand- Mapping, weather, wind direction, solenar reporting. I can save different locations. I can share with others who have the app. There's more, but I'm not smart enough to figure it all out.

Back
Top Bottom