• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting is over-Promoted (says MSN)

IMG_5632.jpeg

No one wants deer hunting until they hit one with a car and do 5k or more in damages. Then they are like kill all of them. Just wait until a "cute" yote takes their beloved house pet and see how they change.

Reactions: GFB
Deer are all around here, wife and I have 2 pickup trucks with ranch hand grill guards on them and both have big dents in the side from deer running into the door! When I was a teen deer were scarce here!

I have to stop every day and look both ways before crossing driveway to make sure there are no speeding DEER to hit me. Just recovering now from the last speeder 3years ago!!

Out West they spent a lot of effort on reintroducing wolves to help control the deer and elk populations.

Now a lot of thiose same states give out free wolf tags because the numbers are so large they are a problem themselves.

Rather than chase down deer they prefer to attack easier targets, like cattle and other farm animals.

Makes sense from their point... predators have to be efficient. If they spend more energy to get a meal than what that meal contains they aren't long for this Earth.

At least hunters don't shoot cows and pigs (usually).

Back
Top Bottom