Hypothetical Survival Situation

It sounds like you have a situation like this... A f*g is asking another f*g for his f*gs. You should hand them over because you are a f*g for driving a Prius or a Fiat 500 and joining a f*g group that only allows lead free f*g ammo and f*ggoty single shot f*g guns.

I assume this is at about SHTF+6 days since your mountain retreat hasn't been overrun by Group 1 yet. Go ahead and give up your smokes. Later that night, steal the pile of confiscated cigarettes and make your way to Group 4. Use the cigarettes to barter for acceptance (don't drive up in the Prius, just walk). Group 4 will be low on smokes so they'll let you in. Heck, the'll probably elect you President.

I assume this is at about SHTF+6 days since your mountain retreat hasn't been overrun by Group 1 yet. Go ahead and give up your smokes. Later that night, steal the pile of confiscated cigarettes and make your way to Group 4. Use the cigarettes to barter for acceptance (don't drive up in the Prius, just walk). Group 4 will be low on smokes so they'll let you in. Heck, the'll probably elect you President.

Yep, and all of us together can take group1 and get ALL the guns.

Hmmm.... I say the first guy that got his smokes confiscated puts a knife in the leader's back... We put him at the front of the line for a reason.

Why stick him the back ? After talking his "manure" I'd have him gutted before his hand got to my shirt pocket, [ SMILEY ]. He'll find out leading ain't all its cracked up to be !

Back
Top Bottom