• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns

The fact here is that there needs to be bodies in the streets as an example to the rest of the greedy ****bag opportunists. They don't seem to understand anything else.
As for GA and Fulton County I really wish Kemp would've called the DOC and had them send the bus loads of Tac Squad members AKA The Doom Squad. Those huge NFL looking guys live for this type of ****. The last thing the looters would see and hear would be those black boots stomping towards them. This situation is a lot like a prison riot. If the warden/staff doesn't put them down quickly and brutally then we will just keep getting more of the same.

Definitely not waiting for or wanting it to happen... but i think this quote pretty much sums it up...

"The sheriff encouraged anyone wishing to express their first amendment right to free speech to keep the focus on George Floyd, who Judd said was the victim who should be honored."

Agreed. If I hear any nonsense outside that ISNT a memorial for George Floyd, then I'll take that as the call.

LOL, they’re always described as having just turned their life around and fixing to start school to be a (insert favorite profession here). He a guut boi.

Back
Top Bottom