• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m sharing my secret to staying in shape.

Two months ago I had a physical and my cholesterol was up... so of course... they'd like to me to start ingesting chemicals. Instead I tried to quit eating like I was bullet proof. Went back this morning to have it re-checked. Please oh PLEASE let it have dropped so I won't feel guilty eating like I'm 18 every now and again. :becky:

Artorvastatin baby it’s a benign drug and cut’s LDL and Triglycerides..
eat anything you want x2....

Two months ago I had a physical and my cholesterol was up... so of course... they'd like to me to start ingesting chemicals. Instead I tried to quit eating like I was bullet proof. Went back this morning to have it re-checked. Please oh PLEASE let it have dropped so I won't feel guilty eating like I'm 18 every now and again. :becky:
Mega Red (Arctic krill) has dropped mine a few points.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Them some good eats for sure! We eat at illa restraunt in illa and roystonian in Royston both serve good country eats like that! Ain't nothing much better than good eats!

I just tell them to leave off the cholesterol’s.

449BE818-1D23-465B-98B5-7DBE5E8EC305.jpeg

Hey, round is a shape!....

PEAR is another shape my body easily imitates.

Back
Top Bottom