• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Ain't Never..............

If she broke a leg gravy would pour out.
RawMeagerDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

Damn! Okay first; There ain't a ******* thing in any Burlington,Ross Marshalls etc worth stealing. Second; I see by the pic why they made a slow getaway. If those legs got to moving fast there would be a friction fire in no time. Third point is I thy EVERY store in the country needs pepperball guns carried by all employees. That way they can see just how bad these ****bags really want an irregular Hilfiger shirt.

Damn! Okay first; There ain't a ******* thing in any Burlington,Ross Marshalls etc worth stealing. Second; I see by the pic why they made a slow getaway. If those legs got to moving fast there would be a friction fire in no time. Third point is I thy EVERY store in the country needs pepperball guns carried by all employees. That way they can see just how bad these ****bags really want an irregular Hilfiger shirt.

The fat on that girls leg is disgusting 🤢
There's a Hodge Twins video where they show a phone video of a girl walking through a destroyed Walmart in Chicago. She's talking about how her own people did this and now she couldn't BUY food for her kids because it was all stolen or trampled. The entire store was totaled... except for the produce department. She showed that and then said something about why they were the most obese and unhealthy race in the country.
Earlier today I needed stir fry veggies and I drove right by Walmart to go to Kroger. I just couldn't deal with Walmart People today. On top of that I figured they're selection of stir fry veggies would be pathetic at best.

Back
Top Bottom