• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Ain't Never..............

Just looked back at the pics and the car they used is a red Charger. Go figure... I bet these nasty bitches have baby daddies with names like De'Andre and De'Quan . And they probably just left Walmart with a cart full of Hot Pockets Hawaiian Punch and Fruit Loops.
Anyway...the point here that some cars are magnets for douchebags and assholes. If you drive a Charger, Challenger,Altima, Wrangler 4 door, etc. Well should I state the obvious?

Just looked back at the pics and the car they used is a red Charger. Go figure... I bet these nasty bitches have baby daddies with names like De'Andre and De'Quan . And they probably just left Walmart with a cart full of Hot Pockets Hawaiian Punch and Fruit Loops.
Anyway...the point here that some cars are magnets for douchebags and assholes. If you drive a Charger, Challenger,Altima, Wrangler 4 door, etc. Well should I state the obvious?
For once I'm thankful I got a Ford F150 4wd.

giphy (63).gif

For once I'm thankful I got a Ford F150 4wd.
Good choice. But seriously you know like I do that some cars attract a demographic. Every time I get close to a Charger or Challenger it smells like burning skunk.
Last week I watched a video about the repo apocalypse. This guy was at a huge auction showing rows and rows of repos. Most of them had Wells Fargo stickers and lots of them were Chargers and Challengers. Some were keyed beyond paint repair. It was all so predictable though. Banks were loaning 135% of retail during Covid when the free money was flowing. Anyway I wouldn't touch one of those cars with a ten foot pole. Not only were they abused but there might be a bag of dope left in most of them.

Good choice. But seriously you know like I do that some cars attract a demographic. Every time I get close to a Charger or Challenger it smells like burning skunk.
Last week I watched a video about the repo apocalypse. This guy was at a huge auction showing rows and rows of repos. Most of them had Wells Fargo stickers and lots of them were Chargers and Challengers. Some were keyed beyond paint repair. It was all so predictable though. Banks were loaning 135% of retail during Covid when the free money was flowing. Anyway I wouldn't touch one of those cars with a ten foot pole. Not only were they abused but there might be a bag of dope left in most of them.

It's a prerequisite for owning a Charger or Challenger.

Back
Top Bottom