• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am Scared ... All The New Gun Owners!

I'm thinking about buying a Gun someday, can I get a nice one under a Hundred Dollars? Is there a class that I can take so by the end of the day I can light a match at a hundred yards with both eyes closed like they do on TV? Plus can you get a quiet one as they are loud and scare me sometimes:shocked:
I got a LNIB 12 ga glock I'll let you have real cheap... I'll give you a bullet and a lesson for nothing too,

Sir, You neither know me or of my service, (several Marksmanship awards in Government service)

And I assumed this would be a forum for Ladies and Gentlemen to discuss issues the concern us as individuals, Not one of taking potshots at an individual while sitting safely behind a keyboard!

Did I make an incorrect assumption?
Tell me about your 1911 and Winchester Commemorative collection.

I got a LNIB 12 ga glock I'll let you have real cheap... I'll give you a bullet and a lesson for nothing too,
Glocks are scary, they're made in Haiti by retarded children melting down plastic hair curlers and pouring into clay molds and they only hold one 12ga round, just enough to blow your hand off, but they're real popular in the gay community ...

I'm a new gun owner. I'm also a millennial. I've supported gun rights my whole life on the basis of liberty, but I've always felt like I had time to put it off and never felt like spending the money right them. A few things in my life changed right about when the virus panic was about to begin and I started getting a few guns. I dedicated probably 20+ hours on youtube to making sure I knew what I was doing and got together with more experienced friends and had them show me the ropes. It's not that difficult yall. We're going to be fine. We just need more ammo.

Back
Top Bottom