• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am Scared ... All The New Gun Owners!

I'm not sure where you thought I was "in fear" or "worried" or read somewhere where I said people should be required to get training? You are the one who @'d me after I basically said (instead of crapping on a new gun owner why not welcome them into the community, but gun doesnt equal community to you.) That is all dude. Your opinion is different, but you're right, I'm wrong for trying to convert a commie. The End....
Fair enough. I was referencing the title of this thread (which you did not start) and the tone. That's not on you. You're right. We'll never agree whether or not those that continue to vote against our 2A rights but just happen to own a gun should be 'welcomed'.
Not happening. But you do what works for you. My sig line is valid.

While not exactly my point (Original intent was The political Fallout) Training is something essential anytime someone begins something new. Preferably for a qualified instructor.

I don't think a single one of you would climb in behind me on the jet if I had not received formal training and regular reviews.
I suggested a safety class because your asking an online forum on what you should do in a particular situation. This action leads me to believe that you aren’t educated in firearm safety yourself so you should seek outside assistance so no one gets shot.

Fair enough. I was referencing the title of this thread (which you did not start) and the tone. That's not on you. You're right. We'll never agree whether or not those that continue to vote against our 2A rights but just happen to own a gun should be 'welcomed'.
Not happening. But you do what works for you. My sig line is valid.
Lol what if I told you I thought the mentally ill should have firearms too...haha I'll save that for another day.
And for the record I think liberal Ideology is a cancer.

Lol what if I told you I thought the mentally ill should have firearms too...haha I'll save that for another day.
One man's mental illness is another man's genius. But, if you're a liberal, I don't want you armed. You're dangerously deranged. You defend killing the most innocent among us I sure don't want to give the means to kill the rest of us. But if you're suggesting they should NOT be walking around, I can understand that.

I suggested a safety class because your asking an online forum on what you should do in a particular situation. This action leads me to believe that you aren’t educated in firearm safety yourself so you should seek outside assistance so no one gets shot.

Sir, You neither know me or of my service, (several Marksmanship awards in Government service)

And I assumed this would be a forum for Ladies and Gentlemen to discuss issues the concern us as individuals, Not one of taking potshots at an individual while sitting safely behind a keyboard!

Did I make an incorrect assumption?

One man's mental illness is another man's genius. But, if you're a liberal, I don't want you armed. You're dangerously deranged. You defend killing the most innocent among us I sure don't want to give the means to kill the rest of us. But if you're suggesting they should NOT be walking around, I can understand that.
I see where youre coming from. you missed my late edit but Liberal ideology is indeed a cancer, a small piece of me has hope some can be converted. to what? I dont know just not dumb I suppose.

Sir, You neither know me or of my service, (several Marksmanship awards in Government service)

And I assumed this would be a forum for Ladies and Gentlemen to discuss issues the concern us as individuals, Not one of taking potshots at an individual while sitting safely behind a keyboard!

Did I make an incorrect assumption?
If you’ve achieved those awards, you should know what to do. Best of luck to ya.

These threads generally go the same way.
We have the "Shall not be infringed, means shall not be infringed" crowd
<--- that guy is a member.
Then we have literally countless version of infringements supported that are "good for the collective".
People just need to decide how much infringement they want. But don't get bent when it's too much, or too little for the next guy. By deviating from the "shall not be infringed" you've just made an inalienable right, a completely subjective privilege.

Back
Top Bottom