• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Applied to be a supporter

kimchee45

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
0   0
Reaction score
I Applied to be a supporter by way of this Morning's Mail and USPS .

I sent my check to Smyrna Ga.

A few of you asked why don't I participate in Buys, Trades or Swaps.

A very reasonable question ... How can I trust someone who does not participate ?

I will share some information with you.

I have been shooting since 1949. Yes, I started out with my own .22 Stevens. Later, I passed it to my Son. He has been shooting since he was about 10 Years old.

Oddly enough, I was blessed by my US Navy job of FireControl Technician. I spent a Year in Naval "A" and "C" Schools studying our craft. I became quite good at it, and most long term shooters know most of the same things, by experience.

Later, circa mid 1970s ?, in front of credible witnesses I used a S&W Mod. 60 1 3/4 Inch BBl. to whack bee, er, beverage containers at 125 Yards. Lying prone. One of those witnesses is an honored Member of ODT. I got at minimum 4 out of 5, and sometimes swept the log they were sitting on. That same revolver is lying here on my desk.

In short, I do not get rid of Dear Friends. And I have most other things I desire.

Thank you all for the entertainment I have derived from this site in the past, as it has greatly cheered me up !

Since I do NOT do any traveling, I will not have an opportunity to meet most of you, but I may share events from time to time.

We would have to get to know each other very well, as I do not invite strangers in.

Send me a PM, with your email, and we can talk.
Disregard. I just saw your location. I could get there no problem but the rest of the ODT it wouldn't be so easy. We'll remain internet compadres for now :wave:

We would have to get to know each other very well, as I do not invite strangers in.

Send me a PM, with your email, and we can talk.

Don't worry kimchee45. Calahan's probation officer is not going to let him leave the State of GA. Those ankle monitor's have a limited range.

Back
Top Bottom