• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Applied to be a supporter

You have pulled up a chair ,so you might as well set a spell :)

Thank you Sir, and I am Glad for the invitation. Mind if I smoke ? Or should I go outside ?

I might add that although I have lived in Indiana for the last 3/4 Century, I am from the South.

My Great Grandmother's Parents moved from SC/NC border and she was born in Indiana in 1834.
Some other ancestors came from Tenn and Ky.
Yeah, my Dad loved grits and hominy.

O.K. I do have one other vice. Every now and then, I enjoy a few good belts of Jack Daniels !

Actually, I don't "BELT Them", I sip them, for the flavor.

Thank you Sir, and I am Glad for the invitation. Mind if I smoke ? Or should I go outside ?

I might add that although I have lived in Indiana for the last 3/4 Century, I am from the South.

My Great Grandmother's Parents moved from SC/NC border and she was born in Indiana in 1834.
Some other ancestors came from Tenn and Ky.
Yeah, my Dad loved grits and hominy.

O.K. I do have one other vice. Every now and then, I enjoy a few good belts of Jack Daniels !

Actually, I don't "BELT Them", I sip them, for the flavor.
Smokin's fine ,as we are porch settin :)

Pale Rider and Unforgiven for the win:thumb:

I do agree, That, I also enjoy that one along with Joe Kidd, Josey Wales, High Plains Drifter, Good, Bad and Ugly, a Few Dollars More and the five Dirty Harry movies, Dirty Harry, Magnum Force, The Enforcer, Dead pool and Sudden Impact.

Not in a series but I also love Heartbreak Ridge !

I did not care for Gran Torino. I hated the ending, but liked the rest of it.

O.K. I am an addict.

Since I am spilling my guts I also have about 50 John Wayne Movies, and I watch about 8 or 10 on a regular basis. Big Jake, Rio Bravo, Rio Lobo, and the 4 Apache Fort series.

Got a good friend that lives up that way...Noblesville, IN...north of Indy

I have been there several times with the elders as they visited graves. All of which died before I ever met them. We are Old. All my Grandparents, and most of my Aunts and Uncles were born in the 1800s as was my Dad. Out of a group of about 150 relatives when I was a kid, there are now 4 of my generation still alive. Me and three cousins all from the same family whose Mother was in her mid Nineties when she died.

Scary ? Only if you allow it.

Back
Top Bottom