• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I buy/sell/trade too much...Time for a NFA item

gh00747

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   1
Reaction score
As the thread title says, I buy, sell, and trade too much! I would like to have something that is literally a pain in the ass to ever transfer....That being said, I want a SBR...as well as a can. This will be an AR build, so I would like a pistol barrel with a handguard that will cover a 1/4 to 1/2 of the can. Is this whole idea retarded? I feel like I have seen folks run setups like that, just wanting some input. My budget for this will be about 2600$ after stamps and will occur later this year....Any input will be great ;)

I prefer no rail over can. That way you can still shoot without the can. You can easily accomplish your goal with that budget.

Check out my site and see what interests you. I'll have some dd mk18s soon as well as all the new shot show stuff.

^^^^ go with the DD and don't look back if you are gonna be "stuck with it" :)

im im doing the same thing getting my first NFA items....I could never wait a year but with the eform now I might make the leap.

I was thinking probably 5.56 or 5.45x39, but my question is do crossive ammo and cans get along well? Thanks for the input QR, I pass yalls place everytime I go back and forth from school. I really need to stop in, your billboard on 75 looks great BTW!

I was thinking probably 5.56 or 5.45x39, but my question is do crossive ammo and cans get along well? Thanks for the input QR, I pass yalls place everytime I go back and forth from school. I really need to stop in, your billboard on 75 looks great BTW!

Just wash it out with super hot water afterwards and you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom