• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't believe the way I was treated at Discount Tire in Hiram

they said that there was no charge. They said that punctured tires are a safety issue so they repair them for free

This is Discount Tire across the board.

However not all have great service. There is one right by my house but I wish it would burn down. They dinged 2 of my expensive aftermarket wheels, and then one of the tires they installed for me had a leak. When I took it back, I told them MAKE SURE you don't ding my wheel again. Guess what? They dinged that one also. I could kill 'em.

The Discount Tire on the other side of town, great service there.

I had a nail in one of my truck tires so I took it off and threw it in the back of my other car to bring it to Discount Tire in Hiram. I dropped it off before going to the gym and told them that I didn't buy it from them so I would just pay whatever the cost was to get it patched. They had it ready for me in about an hour and when I went back to pick it up they said that there was no charge. They said that punctured tires are a safety issue so they repair them for free. They even gave me a receipt with a warranty for the repair. I tipped the guy $20 and walked away a very happy customer. It's really hard to find businesses that have good service these days but I've always had good luck with them and will definitely keep buying my tires from them in the future. Just thought we could all use a positive story of a business that does a great job.
that was the best ad they every paid for by simply patching a tire. One person, probably not too busy...patched a tire and infected a winning attitude amongst many.

Great share!

I had a similar experience at Tire Discounters in Watkinsville, formerly Porterfield Tire.
The didn't charge me when they tried to balance a set of Michelin tires I purchased from my local Toyota dealer, and they did not charge me for plugging a used tire on another truck. I have not spent a dime with them, but I will the next time I need to buy tires.

They are a little pricey on tires but the $15 warranty they offer on new tires has paid for itself more times than I can count. My ex wife could find anything to run over anywhere! Key, wheel weight, bolts.

My daughter was moving home from Austin TX to Atlanta a few years ago and got a flat between Austin and Houston. Discount Tire stayed open an hour past closing to wait for her to arrive ( I called the store prior). The flat was too damaged to repair, they ended up giving her a used serviceable tire mounted and balanced and got her on her way. No charge and were happy to help. I am a loyal Discount Tire customer!

I was triggered by the title of your thread thinking “Oh crap, some bad fight happened”. :doh::doh::doh:

But No! No fighting ! :becky::becky::becky:

They did some things that we can’t find more oftener anymore. Certainly they got themselves some loyal customers, both you and some of us In here. I had bought tires from them before.

Back
Top Bottom