• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I did a good, clean finishing shot and she gave out the death twitch.

GDAWG1958

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
27   0
Reaction score
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/minnesota-man-who-shot-teenage-burglars-referred-them-vermin

"I just pulled out the 22 and I shot her," he is heard saying. "I did a good, clean finishing shot and she gave out the death twitch.” A forensic scientist testified that two gun shots to Kifer’s head came from 0 to 12 inches away based on powder residue analysis.

I have been watching this case, Man, This guy is one evil SOB. If he isn't convicted of first degree murder there is no justice. If this were my daughter, I would without a doubt kill this SOB no matter what happened to me. These type people will do irreparable harm to gun rights and self defense

Last edited:
there is a difference between defending yourself and wanting to play executioner

did he call the police? if someone is in your home, hold up, stay put, get your gun ready, and call the police. usually the best thing to do and you wont get prosecuted for it

and a tape recorder? i have no love in my heart for thieves and criminals but thats a little insane.

I want to know what is classified as "laying in wait" in your home. Because no matter where I am in my house I have a firearms within arms reach. Is that classified as waiting?

Though I don't understand why he had the recorder, the girls were still wrong for breaking in. Its no better than some thug getting killed for robbing a gas station and being shot by a customer and the family stating, "they were good boys, they never hurt anybody"

I'm sorry though the man in question seems to have an obsession with the kill; and though I might piss some guys off but I don't really care but, I still have trouble feeling any remorse for the girls who broke into his house.

I want to know what is classified as "laying in wait" in your home. Because no matter where I am in my house I have a firearms within arms reach. Is that classified as waiting?

Though I don't understand why he had the recorder, the girls were still wrong for breaking in. Its no better than some thug getting killed for robbing a gas station and being shot by a customer and the family stating, "they were good boys, they never hurt anybody"

I'm sorry though the man in question seems to have an obsession with the kill; and though I might piss some guys off but I don't really care but, I still have trouble feeling any remorse for the girls who broke into his house.
actually i think the issue is the coupe de grace

hovering over someone and firing a finishing shot into someone, even if they broke into your home, is pretty ****ed. at that point it isnt so much about defending yourself as it is dealing out "justice"

did he call the police/ambulance or attempt to?

hovering over someone and firing a finishing shot into someone, even if they broke into your home, is pretty ****ed. at that point it isnt so much about defending yourself as it is dealing out "justice"

Doesn't say in the article, I'd like to see more into it.

But I guessed I should of phrased it that I have a hard time feeling bad for her for breaking in but he should of acted differently. But I like to see a different source because this journal could be basis one way or the other.

I also found this article stating the young adult were under the influence of certain drugs they stole from another house:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/me-minn-homeowner-shot-teen-burglars-at-close-range/

No telling if that had an affect on the teens making them less resistant to the shots fired.

But than again I did find this article stating he waited till the next day to call the police:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-intruders-shot-dead-vermin-article-1.1767305

Which that right there is wrong. Bot him and the young adults were wrong in their doings.

Last edited:
Doesn't say in the article, I'd like to see more into it.

But I guessed I should of phrased it that I have a hard time feeling bad for her for breaking in but he should of acted differently. But I like to see a different source because this journal could be basis one way or the other.
yup

like i said i have no love in my heart for criminals. but again i dont think someone merely being in your home is a blanket excuse to murder them. you should only kill if you or others are in danger. at least that way the law is on "your side"

yup

like i said i have no love in my heart for criminals. but again i dont think someone merely being in your home is a blanket excuse to murder them. you should only kill if you or others are in danger. at least that way the law is on "your side"

Very true, I think most would agree with that.

no he did not... The next day he told a neighbor and had the neighbor call

Back
Top Bottom