• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I did a good, clean finishing shot and she gave out the death twitch.

I think this is the reason he'll be put in jail: "Recordings of a police interview with Smith indicate that he killed Kifer after she no longer posed any threat."

I think this is the reason he'll be put in jail: "Recordings of a police interview with Smith indicate that he killed Kifer after she no longer posed any threat."

He's got several things working against him, that and the fact that he executed both of them and didn't call the police. It all depends on the jury, but I can't imagine a scenario where this guy doesn't get at least life.

He's got several things working against him, that and the fact that he executed both of them and didn't call the police. It all depends on the jury, but I can't imagine a scenario where this guy doesn't get at least life.

at 65 he doesnt need to get but maybe 20 or 25 years even

I agree completely- I forgot that he didn't call the police. That makes it look like he was covering it up. Regardless, the guy did some pretty stupid things.

This is murder plain and simple, not self defense not protection of property just murder. You people defending him, I have one question for you.
After this teenage boy and girl are shot, and down and obviously pose no threat and are not armed, Are you going to walk over to them , say some smart ass ****, put your gun to their head and kill them? is that how you are going to operate? I just want to know what kind of crud im dealing with here on the odt?

For the sake of playing devil advocate:

If someone breaks into your house and you are there, are you obligated to wait until they pose a physical threat to you? From my perspective I would not be doing any surveys to find out if they wish me harm or not. If someone breaks in 9 times out of 10 they do not have good intent, e.i. they wish to harm me or my family. So throwing out all other information, how do you answer this question. Someone breaks a window in your house and you find them in a dark room of your house (dark because I doubt they would break in if the lights were on/we will also assume that you can verify it is not one of your family) do you wait to see if they will do you harm?

I have kids and it is not uncommon for them to get up at night, I hate that btw. I seriously have to consider what was that sound I heard coming from downstairs that woke me up? Fortunately their bedrooms are across the hall so I can quickly check to see if they are in their rooms, but all of this takes time and could put me in danger if someone was in the house. Assuming that they are in their rooms and someone else is in my house, they are going to get it, and I will be waiting for my lawyer before I say anything to the police. Sure I will call 911, but like I said I first have to be sure it isn't one of my kids.

For the sake of playing devil advocate:

If someone breaks into your house and you are there, are you obligated to wait until they pose a physical threat to you? From my perspective I would not be doing any surveys to find out if they wish me harm or not. If someone breaks in 9 times out of 10 they do not have good intent, e.i. they wish to harm me or my family. So throwing out all other information, how do you answer this question. Someone breaks a window in your house and you find them in a dark room of your house (dark because I doubt they would break in if the lights were on/we will also assume that you can verify it is not one of your family) do you wait to see if they will do you harm?

I have kids and it is not uncommon for them to get up at night, I hate that btw. I seriously have to consider what was that sound I heard coming from downstairs that woke me up? Fortunately their bedrooms are across the hall so I can quickly check to see if they are in their rooms, but all of this takes time and could put me in danger if someone was in the house. Assuming that they are in their rooms and someone else is in my house, they are going to get it, and I will be waiting for my lawyer before I say anything to the police. Sure I will call 911, but like I said I first have to be sure it isn't one of my kids.

no one is contesting defending yourself or shooting someone in your home who isnt suppose to be there. its after shooting them and they are down that you would approach and execute them that folks have an issue with.

and having a lawyer before talking to the police is an excellent idea always

This is murder plain and simple, not self defense not protection of property just murder. You people defending him, I have one question for you.
After this teenage boy and girl are shot, and down and obviously pose no threat and are not armed, Are you going to walk over to them , say some smart ass ****, put your gun to their head and kill them? is that how you are going to operate? I just want to know what kind of crud im dealing with here on the odt?
I can't even read the link. I have no stomach for it, I have 2 kids myself.
He is a murderer. Protecting your house against a night intruder is one thing, but purposefully finishing unarmed kids off... He is absolutely evil, down to the core. ODT gets upset over a cop shooting a dog, how much worse is this????? Where is the outrage?
Self-defense? Was he really in fear for his life, when confronted by two unarmed teens?
Not calling the police? De-humanized contract killer instinct kicked in, I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom