• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I did a good, clean finishing shot and she gave out the death twitch.

The recordings supposedly come from his home surveillance system. The boy was on the ground groaning when dude walked over and finished him with a shot under the chin... Then he reloaded... Met the girl, I think at the top of the stairs, shot her then said "you're dying." Then when she fell shot her again.

It appears the defendant is a retired "security engineer" for the US Department of State. This, apparently, is the type of sociopath the Fed employs to keep diplomats "safe".

yup

like i said i have no love in my heart for criminals. but again i dont think someone merely being in your home is a blanket excuse to murder them. you should only kill if you or others are in danger. at least that way the law is on "your side"

If you come in my house at night,you are in danger fo sho.No warning shots here.

So the issue is:
Frightfully and cautiously defending yourself within the extent of the law
vs
Calculated, happily and gladly defending yourself within the extent of the law
What's the problem? Justified self defense either way.
I don't remember castle doctrine having a fear and remorse clause

If you come in my house at night,you are in danger fo sho.No warning shots here.

well thats understandable and i agree. but i dont think id wait to phone the police nor would i audio record myself murdering a wounded intruder if they are already down

Back
Top Bottom