• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't usually post these, but this one is bad...let's hear the justification

Like how you had to edit your post later just to add YouTube....you honestly have no life

I surf the net and ODT while "watching" tv at night before bed. But whatever you say. Yet another post reduced to personal attacks. A few posts ago I was stupid. Very professional of you. Maybe I do it because I know you will get worked up and I look forward to your comment.

I had actually gone through and linked to all the items I said I was going to but of most them are already on ODT and I was bit tired of this thread. If you need to see them enter the keyword in the ODT search bar and look at the results. I'll wait for a new thread to comment on for now. I'm done with this one.

I surf the net and ODT while "watching" tv at night before bed. But whatever you say. Yet another post reduced to personal attacks. A few posts ago I was stupid. Very professional of you. Maybe I do it because I know you will get worked up and I look forward to your comment.

I had actually gone through and linked to all the items I said I was going to but of most them are already on ODT and I was bit tired of this thread. If you need to see them enter the keyword in the ODT search bar and look at the results. I'll wait for a new thread to comment on for now. I'm done with this one.

Congrats!....Personal attack maybe...but everything you post is an attack....

sorry but you are done...remember....

LEO was wrong! Plain and simple!

Wozbean is wrong about the profession as a whole...plain and simple....

Bad apples in ever batch of any profession...even in the church...

Hope this guy and his superiors are admonished to the fullest extent especially after 3 previous serious infractions

Yep and a lot of them show up in church... the leos that I know are all good guys in it for the right reasons. That guy would be bad news no matter what profession he is in.

Back
Top Bottom