• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got a question for you WATCH guys..............

It just feels like a manly thing to have and wear a decent watch. When I was much younger I would have literally broke it in an hour so it would have been a waste of money. It is a little bit fashion and more so function. I probably should have got the blacked out watch though. But I'm to big and beat up to worry about my reflection being visible to an enemy. That and I like the shiny stainless steel. ;)

Buy and wear both at the same time. Kind of like buis.

I have two, they are tuff I must say 8400 and a 3900 series if anybody can fubar one I know you can , just let us know how you managed to do it.
if you need someone to test drive one let me know...i puts some watches down...if anybody can it would be me..just the normal nature of what i do and constant activity!

I haven't owned or wore a watch since the early 90s.

Today I ordered this. Is it any good according to the watch world?

Besides the fact that I have Navy SEAL aspirations. ;)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/144478/luminox-navy-seal-steel-watch-stainless-steel

144478.jpg
I have 2 Luminox. Love them! My 1st is 16 years old and all I did was change batteries (F117 Night hawk).
Second is a 3 time zone World Traveler, 10 years old. Again, just batteries.

I have a Luminox thats the blacked out version I wear @ night or while hiking... Has worked great for the few years I've had it.

I'd also look into Citizen watches. One is my EDC. Never needs a battery and it's going on 5 years without an issue.
just dont shoot 338L with one on...they will warranty them once not twice..ask me how i know this..LOL!

if you need someone to test drive one let me know...i puts some watches down...if anybody can it would be me..just the normal nature of what i do and constant activity!
My G-shocks held up good but the rubber don't like weld radiation or heat it gets brittle and falls off and they look sick naked! and as an Ironworker/welder I do give them hell.

My G-shocks held up good but the rubber don't like weld radiation or heat it gets brittle and falls off and they look sick naked! and as an Ironworker/welder I do give them hell.
understood..(pipefitter welder service tech LU 72) heavy caliber shooter....

Back
Top Bottom