• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a new tore ass.

Chinese products build, marketed, and sold by Chinese companies do not come into my home, ESPECIALLY electronics.

If I want a microdot, I’ll buy the real thing, not some Chinese stolen intellectual property knockoff.

:becky:
I'm a poor. Walmart is my kingdom.

OP, what muzzle device are you using and school me on the mag tweaks, pretty please!
All I have to do is take the follower and spring out, then I use a jeweler's file (ovoid in shape) and lighlty create "ramp" on the inside of the front edge of the top of the mag where the round slips out and into the chamber. Some ammo will catch on the sharp plastic edge (from the factory) at the driving band on the bullet.

This mod makes that 100% not likely and makes the pistol feed 100% reliably from the start (I had one before so that's how I figured it out.)

I shot this pistol in match Saturday after only 10 rounds on Friday evening to adjust the rear sight.

Since then I've put 400+ rounds of CCI Standard Velocity through it with zero misfeeds and zero FTF.

I really like the Gx4. But I did a LOT of research before buying one. About 250rds in I still like it a lot… and they are very inexpensive to boot. Crazy, gonna take’em a while to build their reputation up… especially when they’re still selling the G3 . Had 2 to go bad, so I’d buy a PSA before I’d go down that road again. Gotta get a range report from a Friend on that PSA Dagger.
I like the looks of the GX4 as well as the reviews I've seen. But I already have a Gen2 19, a P80/Dagger and a G3C . So I'm kinda wanting a good old hammer fired DA/SA pistol lately. However... call me whatever bad names and poor trailer trash but I REALLY like the size,weight and feel of the G3C over my G19. There...I said it...and on the record. Although I did discover/remember how Taurus sells their pistols so cheap. They make it up on the mags. When I bought a factory mag for the G3C it was right at $30.00. And at the point of sale I remembered my Taurus 99 I had back in the early 90s and paying over $40.00 for a mag.

Back
Top Bottom