I have a question about trespassing

Need more info. What road is closed, after the sign or before? Did it you drive down a closed road, see the sign, and park next to it?

IMG_20171214_181024.jpg

dont think its a handi spot, looks like its just saying handicap vehicles are the only ones allowed down the trail, no other vehicles allowed
Exactly. But people can't be bothered with facts when they are waiting to jump out of their shoes to throw stones. I say that as someone who HATES people who abuse handicap parking spots. This ain't that.
OP, as the saying goes GLWS. Pay the fine and consider it one of life's tuition payments. And keep your vehicle on the road unless you are triple sure off road use has been explicitly granted.

Exactly. But people can't be bothered with facts when they are waiting to jump out of their shoes to throw stones. I say that as someone who HATES people who abuse handicap parking spots. This ain't that.
OP, as the saying goes GLWS. Pay the fine and consider it one of life's tuition payments. And keep your vehicle on the road unless you are triple sure off road use has been explicitly granted.
Scuuuuuse me...Looked like a parking spot sign to me. Maybe a wider view would have provided context. At any rate...Parking , driving, sitting, swimming, scooter carts at Walmart etc etc etc...If you want access to our public aid...go get yourself paralyzed. Otherwise, P.O.A.R. and walk a few more steps and thank God you are healthy enough to do so.

Scuuuuuse me...Looked like a parking spot sign to me. Maybe a wider view would have provided context. At any rate...Parking , driving, sitting, swimming, scooter carts at Walmart etc etc etc...If you want access to our public aid...go get yourself paralyzed. Otherwise, P.O.A.R. and walk a few more steps and thank God you are healthy enough to do so.
So you can't tell what is but you excoriated the op for not knowing what it was?
Maybe that will register. Then again...

Back
Top Bottom