I have a question for you guys.

I wouldn't recommend carrying anything that you have not put a lot of time in with and I'm not just talking about range time. Dry fire drills are a must when training with any firearm.

If your carry gun is not a part of you, something that you know inside and out without thinking about it.........well you might want to do something different, but that's just me. I've seen many people buy, carry then shoot.

- - - Updated - - -

Really folks? Shoot it for reliability? How about train like hell with it until it's second nature to use? I mean, you're going to be trusting your life to it and your skills with it.

Just sayin.

This! The gun going bang is the smallest issue of concern. Being able to operate with it in a stress situation is paramount. Different guns, different feel.

Would you take a hostage situation head shot with your wife or child being captive with the gun you're carrying? If not, you need to train more with that weapon. You never want to be caught wishing you had "your other pistol" or "I wish I'd shot this one more (or at all)" when a situation goes down.

Most quality modern firearms will function appropriately under normal circumstances. It's the user that's in question in my mind most of the time.

Well, think of it like this: if I were to go parachuting, I think I would check to see that the parachute doesn't have a BIG EFFING HOLE right in the center of it before I go jump out of an airplane.

Would you marry a woman based on her online dating website picture and her reputation?

I always shake my head when I read ads that say something like "carried it a lot but never shot it". My thought as I hit the back button is whether the person is stupid or lying.

Back
Top Bottom