I have lost hope.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's odd that I committed to the purchase of an item. The guy sells out from under me without ever reaching out to me, because he didn't hear from me exactly on time. Looking at the "rules" it is completely up to the seller if that want to accept an "I wil take it" from a buyer.
So thats your beef? Pretty weak because someone decided not to sell to you on your terms.

No it's odd that I committed to the purchase of an item. The guy sells out from under me without ever reaching out to me, because he didn't hear from me exactly on time. Looking at the "rules" it is completely up to the seller if that want to accept an "I wil take it" from a buyer.
#MYBUTTHURTZ

So thats your beef? Pretty weak because someone decided not to sell to you on your terms.
There where no terms on my end. The only thing I was trying to figure out was either me meeting him or having him ship it. Not a valid reason to sell out from underneath a committed buyer.

The seller didn't hear from you exactly on time?....Sounds like you have bigger problems. The seller has probably put you on IGNORE also! lol

There where no terms on my end. The only thing I was trying to figure out was either me meeting him or having him ship it. Not a valid reason to sell out from underneath a committed buyer.
While i make it a point to work with the first person who claims an item, many folks consider items sold once money has transferred and no sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom