• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have to quit smoking to have spinal fusion surgery

you can get zero nicotine juice to vape with to help you quit.

**deleted vaping info, just saw you already have a mod lol** and holy crap 24mg thats nuts lol. must be low voltage mod to do that high. i do 3% nic around 55 watts and thats plenty for me.

I have been vaping 0 nicotine juice since yesterday but of course it isn't helping the nicotine withdrawal,but it helps with the other part of the habit.

I have been vaping 0 nicotine juice since yesterday but of course it isn't helping the nicotine withdrawal,but it helps with the other part of the habit.

i feel ya man. local shop was out of my favorite juice in 3%...so i tried it in 0. i felt it after a few days on no nicotine. its rough. but sounds like it would be worth it for the surgery. good luck!!!

I had fusion back in 2016. so glad i did! it really cured the pain and it wasn't as bad as getting a knee replacement, that sucked!! i had been dipping for 20+ years and they told me the same about quitting. Luckily i found a fake snuff that i was able to live with and it got me through. I wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery!!

I had fusion back in 2016. so glad i did! it really cured the pain and it wasn't as bad as getting a knee replacement, that sucked!! i had been dipping for 20+ years and they told me the same about quitting. Luckily i found a fake snuff that i was able to live with and it got me through. I wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery!!

i feel ya man. local shop was out of my favorite juice in 3%...so i tried it in 0. i felt it after a few days on no nicotine. its rough. but sounds like it would be worth it for the surgery. good luck!!!
Thanks I appreciate the support.
My wife is a respiratory therapist and she has been trying to get me to quit for years so she is elated at the news that I had to quit.
Come to think of it maybe she talked to the doc behind my back?????

Thanks brother that is good news, I am a little leery of the surgery but I am so tired of the pain that I just want it done.

Thanks I appreciate the support.
My wife is a respiratory therapist and she has been trying to get me to quit for years so she is elated at the news that I had to quit.
Come to think of it maybe she talked to the doc behind my back?????

haha probably!!! the hardest part of quitting for me was when i drove. i always smoke like a freight train when i drove lol. what i did is leave my smokes at home and just bring my vape when i went out and to work. have my smoke in the morning a few at night. i have quit hacking up my lungs since i quit smoking and moved to just vaping (seriously i used to cough so bad i would get double vision lol). i feel a million times better also lol.

Back
Top Bottom