• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have to quit smoking to have spinal fusion surgery

haha probably!!! the hardest part of quitting for me was when i drove. i always smoke like a freight train when i drove lol. what i did is leave my smokes at home and just bring my vape when i went out and to work. have my smoke in the morning a few at night. i have quit hacking up my lungs since i quit smoking and moved to just vaping (seriously i used to cough so bad i would get double vision lol). i feel a million times better also lol.

Yep that is what I was doing smoking as soon as I got up and then vaping all day 24 mg nicotine and the smoking a few in the evening.
I should have tried harder to lower my vape nicotine but I never really cared that much because it cut my actual smoking down.

Yep that is what I was doing smoking as soon as I got up and then vaping all day 24 mg nicotine and the smoking a few in the evening.
I should have tried harder to lower my vape nicotine but I never really cared that much because it cut my actual smoking down.

yeah i slowly rolled my nicotine level down once i stopped with the cigarettes. i started at 9%, then 6, and now on 3. one of the stores i go to can make me some 1.5% i been thinking of trying to cut it down even more.

Have you considered Hypnosis?? I know it sounds weird but I know couple of guys who did it to quit smoking/dipping and it worked for them. I know a counselor who is certified and does it alot. If interested PM me and I will give you her info. Its worth a shot and when I finally decide to quit dipping I am going to look into it.

Have you considered Hypnosis?? I know it sounds weird but I know couple of guys who did it to quit smoking/dipping and it worked for them. I know a counselor who is certified and does it alot. If interested PM me and I will give you her info. Its worth a shot and when I finally decide to quit dipping I am going to look into it.
Honestly no I never thought about hypnosis, if I cannot do it on my own I will try it.
I think I will make it though I'm 2 days in and haven't caved in yet.

Back
Top Bottom