• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love revolvers

You should enjoy it. When you have some time, I have a .45 revolver that you need to shoot. I believe you would like it.

In reference to the IDPA match at Cherokee this weekend that Headhunter mentioned, I'll be there. I'm still trying to decide what to shoot but it will most likely either be my 4" M10 or my 2" M12.

Here's a picture of my M12.

i600.photobucket.com_albums_tt86_Wheeler686_S_20and_20W_013.jpg

Here are a few more IDPA revolver videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice video's. Wheeler, I like that M12. I had one of those once. Came in from a trade and was very excited to have it. My wife saw it, held it, walked away with it and I only see it now when we go to the range.

Oh this place is badly in need of more revolver threads. Thanks Reloader. I too am hooked. S&W mostly but a few pre-war Colts.

JWC - I used to have a nice 2" M12 but I let it get away. I missed it so much I went out and nabbed this 'M&P Airweight" (Pre-12). There's only one problem. I cannot shoot it, because it has an aluminum cylinder. I guess you are really hooked when you by those you cannot shoot.
It sad too. This thing is wonderfully light. One revolver S&W really should have made is a "modern" M12 - K frame (not L), fixed-sighted 38 special with titanium/scandium cylinder.

100_1109.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Oh, and I guess I'll show my Nickel M29-2 also. Just an "auction" picture, but it is slightly older than the other two here (1973)

pix893427825.jpg

Last edited:
You say you had a M12 jhvaughn2? Really, how in the world did you ever let that one get away?! lol. Nice pick up on the pre M12. Wish I only had one I did not shoot. I agree, more revolver threads!

Headhunter got me hooked on the idea of a M12. I have been looking for a 4" version but it seems folks that have them have formed an emotional bond.

Y'all should come up Sunday. Think of it as a mini ODT revolver owners shoot/meet and greet.
;)

Last edited:
Wheeler, would love to come up, but I do not know if I can. Pm me the info and let me see if I can make it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom