• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I may be moving back home to Alabama to Lake Guntersville.

Hey brother, you just have to do a form 20

I have a NFA firearm and I’m moving. What do I do?
A registered possessor of an NFA firearm, other than an FFL/SOT, may not lawfully transport in interstate or foreign commerce any destructive device, machinegun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle, without prior written approval of ATF, specifically the NFA Branch. Approval for the transportation may be obtained by either a written request, or an approved application filed with ATF on Form 5320.20, Application to Transport Interstate or to Temporarily Export Certain NFA Firearms. Please note that applications to transport NFA firearms will be approved only if consistent with all State and local laws.

[18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(4); 27 C.F.R. § 478.28]
Hey @Nonliberal I just sent in my change of address forms. I will be moving between the first and 14th. If I don't get my atf approval for transporting my SBRs can I leave them with you until I get my approval letter?

Hey @Nonliberal I just sent in my change of address forms. I will be moving between the first and 14th. If I don't get my atf approval for transporting my SBRs can I leave them with you until I get my approval letter?

Really not worth the hassle....
Just add me to your trust and leave them with me!

They really dress up those mobile homes nice in Alabama! Just kidding!! Sweet setup right by the lake. Looks like pure heaven to me!!!

Screenshot_2017-06-20-08-56-06-1.png

Back
Top Bottom