• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Need AR flip up sight guidance.

Troy Battlesights are my favorite and what I always buy when not factory installed, like CZs and Sigs. They are pricey so I buy only when I find a deal. Primary Arms recently had them for $59.99 & $69.99, front and rear.

All the feedback here has been really good and if I had the money I think you guys could really help me out. I thought I could do something budget-wise and it appears that I'll just be shooting my flat top with a toothpick taped to the top for a while

Not horrible. They did ship to me in Magpul packaging. They look like the real thing other than they dont lay totally flat.
As for functionality - I suppose they work ok for plinking - I pay for something better if I thought I would take them into battle.
I'll get you some pics...

Okay let's move on to the next situation. Let's say I've got a crappy scope let's just assume it's a Simmons 4 by 32 for 22 magnum can I squeeze by with that?

Still need a decent mount that will give you a good eye relief. Plenty of cheap ones on eBay or amazon.

Ok, irons only. Daniel Defense fixed front and rear sight. No need for folding sights. Still up there in cost though.

I've seen/bought/and sold DD sets for right around the $100 mark. That's not much more than a set of brand new Magpuls. Awesome sights for the money if you don't need flip-ups.

If you're not worried about matching front/rear, I've seen Matechs for $40-$60 which is also ballpark for a brand new Magpul rear. I've also bought KAC rear sights for the same price point, they're still listed on eBay for that range. Both are awesome battle-proven sights. That KAC front is pricey though!

Back
Top Bottom