• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need help finding a leak.

Thought this was a POLY line?
Those just get replaced man.
If you try and patch and rig up poly, you'll be back in the next week or month doing another fix.

And i'm not a plumber, nor replace water lines. I was merely saying if he was local, i'd do the digging aspect for him CHEAP or even FREE if i was already in the area, and someone else to replace the line. I never said $2000 or anything near that amount. Never said a dollar amount, period.

STOP MAKING UP NONSENSE. Get your facts right before you start posting a bunch of poo poo on here. Sounds like yankee talk to me.

Me get the facts right? Your 1st sentence says "Thought this was a poly line"

Where did you get that from? Nobody has went out to even look yet had a few speculate, but that's it. As far as the $2k figure that was an exaggerated thought you would be able to comprehend that?

A yankee huh? Your going to stoop to that kind of ignorant banter when I AM the only MO-FO that has offered to go their and help him basically free (re-read my initial post). You have thin skin and sound like a VERY / VERY angry man (?).

Surely your not still drunk from last night? :suspicious:

Guess that was mighty kind telling him you would do the work free if he lived next door, or general vicinity to you though? As angry of a feller you sound maybe I could push your buttons a little more so that you will be motivated to go there to kick my ass :cool: and while there do a little trenching till I recover enough fer round #2?

Me get the facts right? Your 1st sentence says "Thought this was a poly line"

Where did you get that from? Nobody has went out to even look yet had a few speculate, but that's it. As far as the $2k figure that was an exaggerated thought you would be able to comprehend that?

A yankee huh? Your going to stoop to that kind of ignorant banter when I AM the only MO-FO that has offered to go their and help him basically free (re-read my initial post). You have thin skin and sound like a VERY / VERY angry man (?).

Surely your not still drunk from last night? :suspicious:

post number 9 by the OP states there's poly in the house

What size water line? Distance from meter to house? House slab on grade or crawl space? Is there a shutoff on the water line just outside the house?

post number 9 by the OP states there's poly in the house

Missed that thanks for pointing it out. Speaking of out I was going down there this Saturday to try to help him get things repaired. I am not going due to unforeseen circumstances that have come up. He did offer to trade a pistol in exchange for services if you don't like working for food :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom