• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need time off from ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop, Please stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I have returned. Pit bulls should never be allowed to live, because I know that all of them are possessed by the devil. I may decided to go somewhere else today. You idiots need to know that I may do some traveling. Why? Because I need the attention.

Don't type that, I will report you. I will never wear "the hat".

Alrighty JWC - normally in an "I quit" thread you have to posting while drunk, or at least pretend to so that you can blame it on the drinking in your later "I'm back" apology thread. I dont think you have the stomach to take it that far.

Alrighty JWC - normally in an "I quit" thread you have to posting while drunk, or at least pretend to so that you can blame it on the drinking in your later "I'm back" apology thread. I dont think you have the stomach to take it that far.

I have the stomach for it troll, but not the liver. Most of this site need additional reading comprehension classes. I do not.

Hey cynthia mckinney approved the other thread, but not this one. Coincidence? I think not

Let's see, Cynthia McKinney lost her seat to the guy who thinks Guam is going to flip over. Says a lot about Cynthia doesn't it. It says even less about you. Trying to change directions in my thread. You sir, are a troll.

JWC, I urge you to reconsider you departure from this great site. We will all pay more attention to you and your outdated handguns that rotate. Your the most impotent person on this site.

Wait, I think I misspelled something there...oh yeah... *You're...that's it.

Well I would tell you how really feel but I'm such a bad ass I got an infraction last time. So nana nana boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

asset_5.soup.io_asset_3781_4786_547d.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom