• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need time off from ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
JWC, I urge you to reconsider you departure from this great site. We will all pay more attention to you and your outdated handguns that rotate. Your the most impotent person on this site.

Wait, I think I misspelled something there...oh yeah... *You're...that's it.

You poor unintelligent troll. How dare you type anything directed to me. You should be proud that I chose to respond to your idiotic post. You are being facetious. I am going to report you. I don't have the ability to debate you, so I report you. I will never wear the hat, I stay within the rules.

FA, if you want another infraction, I will report you and you will get another one. Be careful, I can get it done.

asset_5.soup.io_asset_3781_4786_547d.jpeg

Oh great. Can't think of anything to type or you overwhelmed by my magnificence? I just love 3rd graders who post pictures. Thank you so much. I have decided, yes, you are a troll.

Dang it, you have foiled my expertly executed plan. I salute you sir.

Let's see, Cynthia McKinney lost her seat to the guy who thinks Guam is going to flip over. Says a lot about Cynthia doesn't it. It says even less about you. Trying to change directions in my thread. You sir, are a troll.

Don't worry I have called the cops.

You called the cops? You couldn't dial the cops if I spotted you the 9-1. I have decided, I will attend the annual M&G, but only if I chose the date, time, and costumes. Even if I did chose the date, I would probably not come. Some of you may want to do me bodily harm, in front of hundreds of witnesses. So no, I will not attend. I plan to have a hang nail on that day. Whenever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom