• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need time off from ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You called the cops? You couldn't dial the cops if I spotted you the 9-1. I have decided, I will attend the annual M&G, but only if I chose the date, time, and costumes. Even if I did chose the date, I would probably not come. Some of you may want to do me bodily harm, in front of hundreds of witnesses. So no, I will not attend. I plan to have a hang nail on that day. Whenever it is.

Haha!

Meh. I have tried to stay away. ODT is like crack. Sure I can put the pipe down and stop for a little bit. I still keep it in my mind that the pipe is there. Its there. I always end up picking it back up. I go on binges and go crazy. Then I stop for a little bit. At the end of the day, still an odt crackhead. That will never change. I am ok with that.

Meh. I have tried to stay away. ODT is like crack. Sure I can put the pipe down and stop for a little bit. I still keep it in my mind that the pipe is there. Its there. I always end up picking it back up. I go on binges and go crazy. Then I stop for a little bit. At the end of the day, still an odt crackhead. That will never change. I am ok with that.

Pretty sure you missed the jest in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom