• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need to vent about an outdoor company

Should I be pissed off?

• Total voters
When you order something it's probably just a automatic message in response to your order. I wouldn't get to worked up about it. It is what it is. Getting all worked up over something you can't control isn't doing you any good. We have become a impatient society and want our crap now. We are programed by the fast shipping of Amazon and eBay. If you are that perturbed about it cancel the order and go with another manufacturer. Otherwise just have a drink and try to enjoy the rest of your day. Maybe you should call customer service back and ask them to expedite the shipment since they fed you a line of crap inadvertently but did nonetheless.

I've had a Dan Wesson 22 revolver sitting 100% disassembled since December 2nd. Ordered a spring kit on December 4th. Fed-ex shows delivering tomorrow weather willing. Yes, this kit was in stock at time of ordering. To be clear. and take note. The DW revolver page is run by a middle man outfit and not CZ. When I called the first week of this year the CSR said it would ship within two weeks. I expressed my dissatisfaction to the CSR and in a calm, I don't give a **** way she ask, "Would you like me to cancel the order?" I came two breaths short of saying Yes you little "C". Six weeks to put a 2" X 2" bag of springs in an envelope. Gives CZ a bad name. I can work a full time job and and manage the low volume of old revolver parts they are running.

Yeah, I'd say if it's an issue, request a refund and get it elsewhere, unless it's some insane deal to wait.

If you want an exercise in patience... come sit in my wife's car with me as I'm on round two of updating the navigation. First round was updated to 2021, and now to 2023. The updated is 4 DVD disk... between the updates, you have to have 4 hours runtime for it to complete. Not consecutive, but had to wait until we drove it until the progress slowly ticket it's way to 100 percent, before I could move to the 2023 update.

But you know, its ok.. I'm in the car, windows down, sun's out. I'm not being asked to do chores.

I've had a Dan Wesson 22 revolver sitting 100% disassembled since December 2nd. Ordered a spring kit on December 4th. Fed-ex shows delivering tomorrow weather willing. Yes, this kit was in stock at time of ordering. To be clear. and take note. The DW revolver page is run by a middle man outfit and not CZ. When I called the first week of this year the CSR said it would ship within two weeks. I expressed my dissatisfaction to the CSR and in a calm, I don't give a **** way she ask, "Would you like me to cancel the order?" I came two breaths short of saying Yes you little "C". Six weeks to put a 2" X 2" bag of springs in an envelope. Gives CZ a bad name. I can work a full time job and and manage the low volume of old revolver parts they are running.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. It is the company's reputation that should take a hit. If they can't do any better than that, I think people should be warned of the way they do business.

Again, I'm not blowing a gasket over here, and I'm not loosing any sleep either. I also don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, or make fun of me because I've not had a good experience with a company. I just wanted to let people know. Please know that I'm not saying that you have done anything to upset me. I appreciate you letting me know about DW.

Yeah, I'd say if it's an issue, request a refund and get it elsewhere, unless it's some insane deal to wait.

If you want an exercise in patience... come sit in my wife's car with me as I'm on round two of updating the navigation. First round was updated to 2021, and now to 2023. The updated is 4 DVD disk... between the updates, you have to have 4 hours runtime for it to complete. Not consecutive, but had to wait until we drove it until the progress slowly ticket it's way to 100 percent, before I could move to the 2023 update.

But you know, its ok.. I'm in the car, windows down, sun's out. I'm not being asked to do chores.
Your user name reminded me of who could/probably is a big part of the problem! Let's go brandon!

Back
Top Bottom