• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

i promised my wife (man i scrwed up)

I'll trade yo some "good" advice for some 22lr ammo

I cheated on a girl once, years ago. I felt guilty n was gonna tell her i did it. My buddy told me "don't tell her and break her heart, it was your decision so you live with it" it kinda seems to apply here.

KEEP IT SECRET, KEEP IT SAFE.

p.s. welcome to ODTA, meetings on Tuesday night. Bring trade items

Last edited:
Here ya go:

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_attachment_zpsfe05a4b7.jpg

Ive been married for almost 22 years. We do everything together, hunt, fish, whatever. But she is not into guns like I am. She is perfectly happy to keep her .30.30 for the next hundred years lol. When I start talkin trades, I get a whatever! As much as she hates me doing it, she has gone on about 2 trades for me when I couldnt make it. Its all give and take. I always let her know if Im gonna put something up for trade, just so she dosnt get a surprise. I tell het at times I will leave it alone for awhile or i promise I will keep this one.....she knows better lol. Open comminication bud, gotta have it and no secrets! While marriage isnt for everyone, if you find the right one, it priceless! (side note: I divorced my first wife to be with my second)

I am just lucky I guess. Found my wife in 1982 and aside from me messing up a time or two we have been together ever since. She is the best woman I know or ever have known. Still I wonder about those who find themselves in divorce. Like I said lucky I guess.
You interested in a Swap, or outright Sale

Back
Top Bottom