I quit.....

Been smoking for 50 years. I've tried patches, drugs and on. What did you use? I've had 7 heart attacks and continue to smoke!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Been smoking for 50 years. I've tried patches, drugs and on. What did you use? I've had 7 heart attacks and continue to smoke!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Electronic cigs work where many other methods fail. I was 2 pack a day for over 30 years and stopped smoking the first day my e-cig kit arrived. Try a Blu disposable to see if it's for you as they are hands down the best of the store brands...

Congrats. your lungs will appreciate that. I quit cold turkey 28 years ago, one morning I was shaving and looking at myself in the mirror and thought.......this is ridiculous. Not only that, but the wife was pregnant and it was in the dead of winter and she was throwing up smelling the smoke, so I was forced to go outside in the cold to smoke, SO, the next morning, I said Screw it................never looked back, You will start to feel alot better down the road............

Congrats and keep it up! I'm at 219 days right now. I started with the electronic cigs and it helped me start but I had to go cold turkey to stop the cravings.

Congratulations! I quit for 2 1/2 years before I went through the VA's Trauma Recovery program, then started back. Now, I smoke almost 2x as much as I used to.

I am going to give it another go. I used the e-cigs the first time and only for a couple of months. I am going with Snus this time.

Back
Top Bottom