• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I quit.....

cheddar_bob

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
So, I've been without cigs for 5 days. For 25 years I've been a pack and a half smoker and thought I would never be able to give them up. I will admit if I had known all the vaping stuff that was available I think I could have quit a long time ago. I have noticed, however, that I chain "vape". Is this normal?

By the way, the person that had never mentioned a thing to me about my habit seems to be the one most excited. (My daughter)

I'm rapidly approaching a year without smokes and vaping works great for me. I've found hardware and juices I like and my daily cost is maybe fifty cents.

Yes, chain vaping is pretty common at the start as the nicotine delivery of vaping is way less efficient than smoking. Make sure you're using a high enough strength as well - I started at 36mg for the first month and I'm down to 12-18mg now. Iff'n you need any advice, shoot me a PM. I've helped 6 other folks kick the habit since I did...

It is soooo hard to get the monkey off your back. I said I would stop when I had kids,It took 8 years after the first child before I quit cold turkey. I used dip,I would spit everywhere,it was an extremely disgusting habit I had my for many years. It's tough,do what ever it takes to hang in there. You get a big thumbs up from me and your daughter.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom